ITALIAN WINE

Anni e bicchieri di vino non si contano mai

vil_edited.png

VILLA CARDINI CHIANTI

75cl, 12.5%

Earthy aromas with a soft structure,  smooth texture which makes it very easy to drink. Red berries, cherry and plum, with some lovely spice at the end. Sangiovese 85% with the remaining 15% Canaiolo and Malvasia del Chianti.

VILLA CARDINI SANGIOVESE

75cl, 12.5%

Delicate and aromatic berry flavours, refined plum notes. A medium-bodied style, balanced on the palate with cherry fruit and gentle tannins.

san.png
Donna Lorenza Chianti

DONNA LORENZA CHIANTI

75cl, 12.5%

This dry red wine has an intensely vinous bouquet with a fragrance of violet. It is suitable for the entire meal.

DONNA LORENZA BARDOLINO

75c, 12%

This wine has a bright red colour and an elegant soft bouquet; on the palate it is delicate and fresh with plum and cherry notes. Perfect match for white meats in particular chicken and rabbit.

bard.png
val.png

DONNA LORENZA VALPOLICELLA

75cl,12%

A wine with a delightful ruby red colour and a pleasure characteristic bouquet: dry on the palate, it is full bodied and harmonious. Ideal with meats and games.

SIGNORE GIUSEPPE MONTEPULCIANO D'ABRUZZO

75cl, 12.5%

Intense red colour with garnet reflections. Intense, fruity and persistent bouquet with spicy notes confirmed on a full, well balanced palate. This wine will be the perfect accompaniment to grilled meat, lamb with peppers, cheese.

2_edited.png
sg2.png

SIGNORE GIUSEPPE LAMBRUSCO DELL'EMILIA

75cl, 8%

This slightly sparking red wine suits any meal; ideal with Italian cuisine. Serve at a temperature of 8-10°C.

SIGNORE GIUSEPPE MOSCATO DOLCE

75cl, 7%

With its pale colour, its fine bubbles and its delicates aromas of flowers and strawberry jelly, it will be the ideal companion for the red fruits and fig based deserts.

SPA11392.png
SPA11390as.png

SIGNORE GIUSEPPE ASTI

75cl, 7.5%

With its fine bubbles and its slight foam, this Asti will be the ideal companion for your desserts, fruit salads, and festive occasions.

MARTINI ASTI

75cl, 7.5%

Martini and Rossi is the leading Italian sparkling wine producer. They harvest and store the fresh grape juice of Moscato Bianco grapes, harvested in the Asti DOCG Area. They arrest fermentation to keep the natural sweetness of the ripe musts that give Martini Asti its taste and aroma of grape juice, vine peaches, elderberry and sage. Its flavour is refreshing, sweet and fruity. Serve chilled to 7℃. Store in cool dry place.

lok.webp
SPA3194po.png

SIGNORE GIUSEPPE PROSECCO EXTRA- DRY

75cl, 11%

Light, with its flavours of pear and apple, this Italian sparking wine will perfectly accompany your appetisers and desserts. Serve chilled at 8-10°C.

SIGNORE GIUSEPPE PROSECCO ROSE EXTRA-DRY

75cl, 11%

This Prosecco DOC Rose with floral notes and fine bubbles is fresh and delicate. With a beautiful complexity, it will be perfect to accompany your aperitifs, grilled shrimps or a ceviche.

rose.png
dop_edited.png

VECCHIO MARONE EDIZIONE PRIVATA PRIMITIVO DI PUGLIA

75cl, 14%

Dark ruby red coloured wine, with a nose of ripe red berries and herby character. full-bodied on the palate, fruity and soft in tannins with a harmonic finish.

VILLA AL CORTILE BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO

75cl, 14%

The rigorous respect of the typical character and traditional style at the core of the philosophy of Villa al Cortile estate are quintessentially articulated in the estate's Brunello as a statement of our strong belief Sangiovese and Montalcino share a kinship unique in not only Italy, but everywhere else in the world.

bru_edited.png
aol_edited.png

FONTANAFREDDA BAROLO SERRALUNGA D'ALBA

75cl, 14%

Growing location: the village of Serralunga d'Alba, due to natural factors, given a Barolo with great structure and robust enough to withstand the passing of time. Grape Variety: Nebbiolo. Tasting notes: garnet-red with ruby highlights, it has a clear-out, intense nose with overtones of vanilla, spices, withered roses and underbrush; its taste is dry but soft, full bodied, velvety and well balanced. Pairings: ideal with red meat dishes and medium or mature cheese.